Alexander Rybak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourselves here!

2 posters

Go down

Introduce yourselves here! Empty Introduce yourselves here!

Post  AJ man Sat May 23, 2009 4:07 am

Welcome to the Alexander Rybak Forums! Introduce yourselves to the other members here!

Hi everyone!
I'm AJ. I'm 22 from Sligo in the north west of Ireland but I go to college in Galway in the west of Ireland. (Sorry to be so specific but I doubt many people will have even heard of these places let alone know where they are!)
I'm the creater if this forum for Alexander Rybak! I created it because I noticed there was no official website or forum so I thought this'd be the best way for all us fans to get to know each other and chat about Alexander.
My hobbies are Fitness, music and video games.
I have a very varied musical interest, the only genre I don't like is heavy metal. My favourite singers/bands are Alexander Rybak (duh! lol!) Anastacia (My favourite singer of all time!), Leon Jackson, Snow Patrol, The Killers, Shania Twain, Gwen Stefani, Paolo Nutini, James Morisson, Madonna, Green Day, Lady Gaga, Coldplay and Stereophonics to name a few!
AJ Smile

AJ man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves here! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves here!

Post  Dimsku. Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:02 pm

I'm 17 year-old girl from Finland. My hobby is riding and i just love to listen music. I speak finnish, swedish and english...
I love Alexander. First time I saw him live in Eurovision final and second time, yesterday in FINLAND!! Very Happy

Dimsku.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum